A successful global Performance Marketing Agency that provides marketing and tech services for vast online verticals, is looking for an PPC AdWords specialist to join our growing Google team.
We are looking for an accountable owner, an analytical mind who is also stepping out of his/hers comfort zone to think creatively.
A compatible candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage and grow our Google AdWords accounts
- Initiate and implement PPC search campaigns including keyword research, testing and analysis.
- Initiate and implement Display, Youtube and Retargeting campaigns
- Monitor and continuously optimize existing PPC campaign components including, Ad Copy, video script copy, landing page optimization, budget management, ongoing bids and CPCs, placements, keyword research, audiences, topics, etc.
- Ongoing testing to improve campaigns ROI
- Follow and keep up to date with market trends and competitor’s activity
- Budget management and monitoring
- Closely working with internal Operations department
- Generate performance reports with recommendations for improvements
- Generate reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Proven experience as a PPC specialist
- 2+ year experience in PPC/Youtube/Display and Retargeting- AdWords- Mandatory.
- Proven advanced capability of paid search
- Experience in data reading, analysis, and reporting
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Qlicksense, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience in managing large scale, complex activity
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi tasker
- Team player
- English on high level is a must
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus