Product Manager- Temporary Position
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Payments Product Manager who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful and polished product. The Payments Product Manager would be part of a leading product team.
- Lead products from concept through development to launch
- Write business requirements in Agile methodology
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to understand their needs and contribute to the development of the product.
- Define, monitor and report on key product metrics
- Technical Oriented: experience in QA or Development position -An advantage
- BA or Tech Unit in the army- A must
- Experience in product management in an online-based company (preferred experience in FinTech / Gaming)
- Experience in writing detailed product specifications
- User Experience oriented
- Data driven approach – ability to measure product success based on data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – a team player
- High level of verbal and written English
- Experience in payments products- A big advantage
- Highly self-motivated, autodidact and well organized