Clicklogiq is looking for a highly qualified designer to join the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and creating landing pages, websites, banners and other social media materials to support our marketing department’s needs. As a designer you will work closely with the research, copywriting, developing, and video teams.
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages, banners, and websites.
- Optimizing your design assets performances.
- Applying industry and design best practices through the design process.
- Liaising with developers to ensure the design and functionality logic is properly integrated.
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate new ideas for creatives.
- 3+ years’ experience as a marketing designer.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience with creating HTML and Animated gif banners.
- Fair understanding in HTML and CSS.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent communication, and time management.
- Detail-oriented person.
- A must – Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio, focusing on marketing assets.
An advantage – Previous experience working for digital agencies, fintech, betting, and gambling companies.